Schwinn® 230 Recumbent Bike
Improved stability delivers amazing smoothness to every workout.
Special Financing Available*Learn more
Special Financing: No Interest if Paid in Full Within 18 Months*
On Purchases with your Nautilus™ credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional balance is not paid in full within 18 Months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.*
*Offer applies only to single-receipt qualifying purchases. No interest will be assessed on the promo purchase if you pay the promo purchase amount in full within 18 months. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. Depending on purchase amount, promotion length and payment allocation, the required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off purchase by end of promotional period. Regular account terms apply to non-promotional purchases and, after promotion ends, to promotional balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%; Minimum Interest Charge is $2. Existing cardholders should see their credit card agreement for their applicable terms. Subject to credit approval.
- 22 programs (9 profile; 8 heart rate control (4 Beginner; 4 Advanced); 2 custom user defined; 2 fitness tests (1 Beginner; 1 Advanced); 1 quick start) and additional features
- Schwinn DualTrack™ two LCD window system allows you to monitor up to 13 different display feedbacks
- Time, Distance, and Calories goal tracking with USB data transfer functionality to the Schwinn Connect™ website and compatibility with MyFitnessPal
- USB charging port
- 2 user capability for multiple user set-up
- 20 levels of eddy current resistance aligned with a high speed, high inertia perimeter weighted flywheel for a smooth and quiet workout
- 10 resistance quick keys to rapidly take you from easy to hard and back again
- Vented seat bottom with contoured leg area combined with a large vented seat back make your workout comfortable and cool
- Single piece frame, 2 integrated levelers & large mid-frame support for an incredibly solid platform
- Walk-through frame for easy access
- Slider seat rail system with quick and easy lever, fore and aft seat adjustment
- 3 LED tracking lights
- 3 speed fan, oversized side mounted water bottle holder and transport wheels
- Sealed acoustic chamber speakers for big quality sound
- Product Assembled Dimensions: 64" X 27.7" X 49.9"
- Maximum user weight: 300 lbs
- Power Requirements: Plugs into any standard electrical wall outlet on a 110V-120V circuit. 120V 60Hz AC input; 1.5A output. AC power adapter included.
- Warranty: 10 years frame / 2 years mechanical / 1 year electrical / 90 days labor